Talemia seeks to be the first partner in innovative and integrated educational solutions. It was established on May 18, 2012, wholly owned by Tatweer Education Holding Company. It provides innovative solutions that enable children and youth to access an optimal education in the 21st century.
The top management of TALEMIA is determined to provide high-quality educational services for beneficiaries, therefore committed to achieving:
- Establish, implement and maintain a quality management system as per the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Compliance with the company's laws and regulations
- Realize beneficiaries' and stakeholders' requirements, exceed their expectations, and earn their satisfaction by providing competitive educational services of high quality.
- Define and review measurable quality objectives and ensure they are effectively met.
- Provide the necessary resources and define the responsibilities and powers within the company.
- Build the capacity of all staff through identifying their training needs and then conducting professional development training courses and workshops.
- Improve the effectiveness of the quality management system and evaluate the continuous improvement opportunities.
The Quality Policy and its associated instructions and procedures strictly apply to all activities of Talemia. It has been communicated to all employees, beneficiaries, and external suppliers, and is accessible to stakeholders as required and appropriate. Therefore, all staff must abide by this policy as well as any third party designated to act on behalf of the company.
This Policy and the Quality Objectives will be reviewed periodically during management review meetings to ensure its continued suitability and adequacy.